1904 Boul Saint Régis #212, Dorval, QC H9P 1J1, Canada
2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

As AC professional. I have two of these units that are under contract.

1 an 18,000btu aura series and 12000btu aura series. The 18000 unit is about 3 years old no problems. The 12000 unit was installed at the same time by pros. I ask service manual and schematic to for the 12000 unit which was generating a fault code last Feb.

After a week and a couple of calls I get a manual, that I was told was close to the unit, but not the unit. After discussion with the tech he assured me that the code was due to simply low on Freon, I need find the leak, fix it and recharge and I would be good. After crawling in the attic, tracing all the lines pulling the cover off we find no leak. Still has the problem, just to make sure the charge was correct I recovered the Freon and recharge the unit.

Still has the problem. March, the customer is out of town and we let it sit unit April. April, one of my guys get back on the case, determines that there is a blockage in the system, it is determine to be in the outside unit. Talk to tech support and it is determined to be for sure the reversing valve.

I purchase new reversing, and one of my guys install it. Still has blockage. He then adds extra valve and determines that is most probable the expansion valve on the outside. Call back to tech support and they agree that this is the problem for sure.

They are going to two day the part to me. I have a tech cancel his Friday schedule to put this in. No part on Thursday as promised. The following Monday, I call for a tracking no.

get the run around about lots of orders and did not go out. but will leave today, will email you the tracking number. Tuesday no email, call and get oh sorry, we will send it out. Wed no email, called someone will check in and get back with you.

Thursday, no call, I called them part is in shipping and will go today.

You will have the tracking no in 5 to 10 minutes. An hour later and still no tracking no.

Review about: Senville Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Features of units.

I didn't like: Poor documation, Poor customer response.

Comments

SenvilleCares
Senville Verified Representative

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience, and are committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction. If there is anything we can do to make this right, please contact us at 1-800-242-4935, and request to speak to a manager, and we will do our best to make this right by you. We are available Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM Eastern Time to assist you with anything you may need.